Sunday 20 March 2011

Yippee!!

Yesterday morning I could barely contain my excitment as I ripped open a very unprepossessing envelope 
to  reveal 2 tickets for the Country Living Spring Fair in London ....
cue beaming smile and happy mood!!!
A day spent in the big smoke soaking up the gloriousness that is Country Living style: admiring, wanting, idolising and dreaming. There will be ooohhhhhing and arghhhhing - Should I or shouldn't I? - That one or that one? - I won't tell if you won't?  In fact, it will probably be easier to identify what I don't like rather than what I do!!!! The only problem will be getting everything home and inbedded before Mr P finds out just how carried away I can get when let loose at such an event ... And my partner in crime will of course be my mother, egging me on and holding me back in equal measure I'm sure.
What a perfect start to what turned out to be a wonderously glorious day.  The sun shone so gardening was done, two lots of washing dried on the line and tea taken outside in the warmth, with rosey cheeks achieved.
Dreams of holidays, warmth, sun, sea and summer are suddenly not so hard to imagine.


Happy days to all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment